In keeping with the fall season and the ever-present retail push for more sales I had a scheduled Demo of the Cricut Machine at work today. I set up the table and proceeded to make the requisite Halloween-themed scrapbook page, which went smoothly. I'll post a picture of the end result in a later entry - I think it came out nicely. It didn't take long at all, though, and I still had three hours left for the demonstration. For the rest of the 'show' I experimented by using the Cricut machine to cut out leaves from various shades and patterns of paper, scattering them across the table. A fair showing of interested customers kept me pretty busy and I had lots of fun talking about the machine and scrapbooking in general. I sold 2 Cricut machines by the end of the Demo so... not bad.
I absolutely love mine, and hope to get some projects done by Christmas. I have an idea for making paper ornaments this year for the tree. If I manage to pull it off, I'll post some pictures.
5-17-17 Thru 5-19-17 (More Vacation Left Overs)
-
I’m a bad blogger. I just realized that I never finished blogging about
our Hawaiian trip. Yeah, I finished about Hawaii itself but didn’t finish
about...
9 years ago

1 comment:
One would think we'd see some samples or get a verbal explanation of such a wondrous machine. I'm just sayin'.
Post a Comment