Our friend Garret is becoming an expert at the whole blogging thing and at his suggestion I've made the following minor changes: Anonymous comments are allowed now so anyone can comment on a blog post without using the word verification filter. Since I still approve any comments before they are posted, it seemed pointless to add another hoop for people to jump through - and you don't have to create a blogger profile to post one now.
Also, for some reason Garret has been unable to add the blog to those that he 'follows' - but something I did must have corrected the problem, and that feature works now.
5-17-17 Thru 5-19-17 (More Vacation Left Overs)
-
I’m a bad blogger. I just realized that I never finished blogging about
our Hawaiian trip. Yeah, I finished about Hawaii itself but didn’t finish
about...
9 years ago

1 comment:
Wow, it's like I popped your follower cherry.
Garret
Post a Comment